Top 10 Reasons to Work with Loan Simple, Inc. for Your Next Home Purchase (Sponsored)
The following is content directly from one of our lender affiliates, Johanna Stubblefield of Loan Simple, Inc. van Westenberg Partners is not monetarily compensated by Loan Simple, Inc. or Johanna Stubblefield. It is the responsibility of the buyer(s) to choose their preferred lender. van Westenberg Partners recommends service providers when requested and based on our experience with the provider.
Top 10 Reasons to work with Loan Simple, Inc. for your next home purchase:
1. We do an up-front underwrite of your loan, reviewed by one of our underwriting experts, before you home shop. This is a regular practice in our business, and it helps your offer to stand out in a competitive offer situation. No up-front cost to you!
2. Our processors, underwriters, and closers are all in-house under the same roof, so we have much faster and more efficient turn times while working on your loan approval.
3. Rates… some of the best I have seen for retail mortgage bankers in Colorado! Especially with FHA & VA! But also, we are not just rate focused. We are solutions focused. What is best for you? 4. Dedicated loan advocate assigned to work with you on your approval and keep you up-to-date during the process. My loan advocate is Billi Wright.
5. Credit advocacy -if your credit needs a little work, our in-house specialist will work with you to help determine what needs to be done to help you get your score from a 580 to a 620, or a 620 to a 660, or a 660 to a 700… you get the idea. The better the score, the better the interest rate!
6. Local to Colorado, family owned and operated! Our corporate office is in the Meridian business area off of Lincoln and I-25, and was started by a family, and is still run by the same family, 26 years later.
7. Technology driven – you can complete your loan application and upload pre-approval documents in the same secure-encrypted online loan portal, and electronically sign all disclosures there. No need to say, “I sent that already!”
8. No hidden costs or fees to surprise you later. We only charge a processing & underwriting fee. 9. Standard closing timetable of 3 to 4 weeks – not waiting for 6 to 8 weeks like you would with a big bank or a broker. Even with increased interest in refinances, I have not had a single loan close late since I started with Loa Simple in April 2018.
10. Charitable giving -On every loan closed we make donations to charities we know are dedicated to building a better world. Every year, we give to Water.org, Reading is Fundamental, Feeding America, Everfi, One Tree Planted, and the World Wildlife Fund
About Johanna: I have been a Colorado resident since January of 2001. I have been a licensed loan officer since December of 2011, and I pride myself on my on-time closing ratio. I have not had a single loan close late ever. When I commit to an on-time closing, I mean it. I have been with Loan Simple since April of 2018, and I completed my Certified VA Loan Specialist certification in March of 2020. I have been married for 12 years and have one son who is 5 ½ years old, and three fur babies. My hobbies include travel, reading, puzzles, and ancestry research.
Check out my customer reviews online!